Seniorlink/Caregiver Homes Business Operations Specialist in Anderson, Indiana
Reporting to the District Manager, the Business Operations Specialist is responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of operational functions and processes; with a focus on efficiently moving care recipients into (and keeping them in) service. This individual will drive process improvements in cross functional operations including referral intake, denied claims, billing requirements, and re-authorizations. This role will also manage relationships with referral sources and oversee administrative efforts in an assigned territory.
• Serve as operational lead to expedite the care recipient intake process; serve as primary contact for referral based agencies
• Resolve financial transactions including denied claims and billing discrepancies
• Utilize dashboards and reports within case management system to drive efficient outcomes (e.g. authorizations, referrals)
• Partner with state leadership and other key stakeholders to drive process improvements and business initiatives
• Provide oversight foroffice management, as well direct administrative and operational support, including document management, answering calls, and office/technology supply management
• Ensure compliance with established practices and regulations in support of continuous audit readiness
• Mentor, develop, and coach administrative staff (may have direct reports)
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• 2-4 years’ experience in an office environment, preferably in a healthcare setting; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Strong project management and/or process improvement skills
• Strong business acumen with desire to understand end to end business operations
• Strong attention to detail and experience with data integrity in a regulated environment
• Working knowledge of case management systems preferred
• Demonstrated ability to train, coach, and mentor staff
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to travel within assigned geographic area
HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS THAT BLEND HUMAN TOUCH WITH TECHNOLOGY …
Seniorlink is a tech-enabled health services company that builds care solutions to support family caregivers caring for loved ones at home. With nearly 20 years of care management expertise, Seniorlink blends experienced care coaches, proven protocols and an innovative app, to provide family health care solutions. The company’s commitment to and engagement of family caregivers paired with its reputation for delivering quality care, provides families with a high-touch, low cost alternative to facility-based care.
To learn more about Seniorlink, click here.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
*Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.
External Company Name: Seniorlink, Inc.
Street: 1800 E 19th