Goldman Sachs & Co. Digital Experience - Workplace Engineering - Platform - Workplace Eng - Messaging Core Apps Engineer in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We DoAt Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.Who We Look ForGoldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Workplace engineering group is leading Goldman Sachs into new technologies for communications and collaboration. Our innovation in web, mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other.The Messaging & Core Applications team is looking for an experienced engineer to focus on Microsoft products including Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, & Office application support, migrations, and on-going steady state projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engineer and implement solutions into production with coordination of architecture engineering, product owners and app dev teams, ensuring that monitoring, regulatory, and system management requirements are met.
• Incident and problem management of production systems.
• Schedule, coordinate, and communicate changes in the environment
• Provide subject matter expertise and act as an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support teams
• On-call rotation 7x12 coverage during on-call week
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products including Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of Google G Suite
• PowerShell scripting
• Strong ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Quick learning in a fast-paced environment
• 3-4 years of experience with Microsoft technologies in an enterprise environment
• Experience with Office365, including setup, administration, migration and integration in hybrid Exchange and SharePoint, Skype and/or One Drive environments
• Experience with Data Loss Prevention solutions including Office 365 and Titus.
• Experience with application packaging and Internet browsers in an enterprise environment
• Experience with Google G Suite
• Working knowledge of Email security - SMTP Gateways, Sendmail, Postfix, Proofpoint Protection Server, Anti-Malware, Spam and Phishing defenses
• Experience with system automation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Schedule TypeFull Time
Business UnitTech Infrastructure - Staff