Cook Medical Global Ops Finance Manager in Bloomington, Indiana
The Global Ops Finance Manager position at Cook Group assists in the monitoring of global operational and inventory metrics to drive financial performance. This position also partners with Operations management to drive projects and Cook initiatives and conduct financial analysis.
• Partner with Operations teams as a key member from the Finance team• Work with IT to make improvements in manufacturing and inventory systems to improve accuracy and completeness of financial and operational reporting• Analyze business processes, then create and document creative solutions to improve financial and operational efficiencies• Prepare and analyze reports for management including manufacturing profitability reporting, metric reporting, functional costs, margin reporting, etc• Review and analyze key income statement accounts; i.e. Gross Margin, Material, Labor and Overhead accounts• Support Sales and Operations Planning process from a finance perspective• Partner with business to determine reporting needs and deliver results utilizing SAP's Business Objects software and Qlik dashboards• Own month end Accounting consolidation process for Manufacturing
• Help lead global finance team to ensure alignment and standardization• Analyze issues of a complex nature and provide actionable data and options that drive the best available decision
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background• 5-10 years experience in a similar role• Oracle ERP, Qlik and Business Objects experience desired• Management experience preferred (Plant Financial Controller)
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
• General office environment• Ability to work from home when needed• Sitting for extended periods• Requires close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
Posting Date1 month ago(8/21/2020 11:14 AM)
Job Location(s)Bloomington IN United States
TravelLess than 10%
Position TypeFull Time
CompanyCook Group Inc.