Trinitas Leasing and Marketing Manager in Bloomington, Indiana
Principal Objective of Position:
The Leasing & Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all leasing and marketing efforts. Supports and enforces company policies and procedures. Adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to property management. Promotes teamwork while achieving goals. Establishes and maintains positive resident relations. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the market and community, particularly areas such as pricing, floor plans, amenities, availability, lease terms and fees.
• Develop, organize, and implement a successful marketing and outreach plan and delegate outreach responsibilities appropriately.
• Oversee all Social Media campaigns.
• Develop and execute resident events.
• Lead the implementation of “Balanced Life Program” to ensure high quality candidate pipeline of Community Assistants to adequately staff property.
• Lead and motivate the leasing team in an effort to meet or exceed leasing and traffic goals as set forth by the leasing and marketing team.
• Train the leasing team on all aspects of The Trinitas Way Leasing Process including, but not limited to sales techniques, overcoming objections, conducting tours, closing traffic, accurate traffic entry and professional follow-up,
• Ensure the leasing team has the proper materials and supplies needed to meet the leasing goals.
• Shop competitors on a regular basis and ensure that results are documented appropriately.
• Complete guest information and confirm compliance in property management software
• Manage the property management software and ensure timely and effective follow-up.
• Recommend leasing related specials, advertising, and outreach opportunities appropriate to the market.
• Follow the Trinitas Way – Leasing Process: Greet prospective residents, determines needs and preferences, and presents the property outlining features and benefits in a professional manner.
• Answer and provide customer service to prospective new residents and current residents.
• Develop, review and monitor leasing strategies on an on-going basis.
• Assist with application verification and confirm notification of results in a timely manner to prospective residents.
• Responsible for timely input of all Zendesk requests as directed by the leasing and marketing team.
• Responsible for developing the annual marketing budget and tracking expenses to ensure that the property spends within the limit of their budget.
• Develop on-going relationships with area businesses and university contacts.
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
• Inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff for the purpose of maintaining curb appeal.
• Accept rent and deposits, as necessary.
• Assist General Manager with preparation of daily reports and resident communications.
Education and Experience Required:
• Associates Degree or comparable combination of education and experience equal to a High School Diploma and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leasing, marketing, or sales role with managerial responsibilities.
• Minimum 1-year previous experience working in student housing or comparable experience in a similar industry.
• Knowledge of the creation and implementation of marketing plans and budgets
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Knowledge of social media, Google Analytics, and email marketing
• Ability to engage in conversation easily and effectively with off-site prospects
• Ability to effectively manage competing and conflicting demands on time
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work extended hours on occasion and when necessary to complete assigned tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Ability to operate in a general office environment
• Ability to sit for extended periods in front of a computer
• Close vision and ability to manipulate a keyboard
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
External Company Name: Trinitas Ventures LLC
External Company URL: www.trinitas-ventures.com