Indiana University Health Rehab/Central Scheduler in Bloomington, Indiana
This position is responsible for the delivery of customer facing services within Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, scheduling, registration, insurance verification, prior-authorization, financial counseling/individual solutions, cashiering, release of information and customer service. Position adheres to departmental productivity, quality, and service standards in support of operational goals.
• At least one year of experience in hospital or physician Revenue Cycle strongly preferred.
• Requires working knowledge of patient registration and financial clearance.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
Strong medical terminology and patient relations skills
Be able to multi-task and have attention to detail for best patient care delivery and appointment scheduling
Availablity to work a Mon-Fri schedule between 8am-6pm as assigned