Goddard School Part-Time Preschool Teacher in Carmel, Indiana
A qualified teacher at The Goddard School® is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. Additionally, an Assistant Teacher is responsible to work together with a Lead Teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty.
- Meeting the individual needs of the children by interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Creating a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Building teamwork
- Committing to continuing education.
- Ensuring compliance with Goddard’s Quality Assurance Standards * Must be available any hours from:
1:00-6:00 p.m 2:00-6:00 p.m. 4:00-6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
The Goddard School offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid time off including holidays
- Professional Development
- Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field