Aerotek Drug Product And Stability Chemist in Columbus, Indiana
A pharmaceutical company located in southern Indiana with a specialization in manufacturing generic medication is looking to grow their team. This is a close knit, laidback but goal-oriented team. They have a great work life balance and there is plenty of migrate opportunity, they are very cross-functional. You can transfer internally to other teams
This position is primarily responsible for the lab testing of in-process, release and stability samples for commercial drug products.
· Perform accurate and timely analysis of in-process, release and stability samples for drug products according to current analytical procedures, SOPs, laboratory guidelines and safety requirements
· Testing performed to include basic lab equipment and procedures, such as pH, Assay by HPLC, and Dissolution
· Document all laboratory testing and maintain accurate and legible notebooks and records
· Peer review of data, reports and notebooks
Will accept degreed individuals with no practical lab experience
2 years of practical lab experience
BS in Chemistry or related life science
Detail Oriented (ie. Follow SOPs, Accurate Documentation, quality of sample testing)
HPLC, GC, and other hands-on instrumentation experience required
NICE TO HAVE:
· Experience following USP guidelines
· Raw Material Chemistry experience
· Raw Material Handling
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs