American NTN Bearing Mfg. Corp. Electrician 2nd and 3rd shift ( NTN Driveshaft/ Columbus Indiana) in Columbus, Indiana
NTN Driveshaft Inc, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a qualified_ Electrician_for our Columbus Indiana operation. NTN currently has 1800 employees working in our Columbus operation and customer demand for our product is growing rapidly. NTN Driveshaft manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for all of the major automotive companies. These customers include Honda, Ford, Toyota, GM, Chrysler and most other automotive OEMs.
The successful candidates will possess the following
skills and experience:
- Individual must perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on a variety of equipment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in the trade.
- Experience with automated machines, especially the electrical systems of such machines.
- Electrical and mechanical skills required with computer experience.
- Experience working with hand tools needed, and must be willing to take maintenance related college level courses.
- College level electronics or related classes are a plus.
- Must pass written skills test before being considered.
NTN Driveshaft offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and on-site clinic. NTN Driveshaft is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
Under the Job Posting: “Electrician (NTN Driveshaft / Columbus Indiana)”
Primary Location: Indiana-Columbus-8251 International Drive
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 7:44:18 AM
Req ID: 825181