Robert Half International Loan Closer in CROWN POINT, Indiana
• Experience in closing/coordinating commercial real estate transactions (someone who has extensive experience in residential real estate closings and some level of commercial real estate experience might also be a good fit).
• Experience in working with commercial real estate sellers/purchasers, commercial real estate lenders, real estate agents, real estate attorneys, real estate developers and other parties involved in commercial real estate transactions (someone who has extensive experience in residential real estate closings and some level of commercial real estate experience might also be a good fit).
• Experience in handling real estate transactions from start to finish – prepping/coordinating file with all parties ahead of closing, explaining documents, conducting signing, disbursing file, issuing policy, closing out file.
• Competency in/the ability to learn escrow software utilized in position of commercial escrow closer
• Excellent communication, business development, and customer service skills
• College degree/advanced degree are not required, but would be a positive
Commercial Escrow Officer would:
• Would travel to other offices in Lake Porter LaPorte Counties as necessary to conduct commercial closings
• Would also be part of commercial sales effort, visiting customers along with Sales Execs, and attending business development meetings and functions
Commercial Banking, Commercial Buildings, Commercial Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Commercial Finance, Commercial Lending, Commercial Negotiations, Commercial Real Estate, Loans - Commercial, Mortgages - Commercial, Negotiating Commercial
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: CROWN POINT, IN
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01370-0011666409
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs