Adecco Staffing Sewing Machine Operator in Elkhart, Indiana
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for Sewing Machine Operator jobs in Elkhart, IN. These Sewing Machine Operator Jobs are 1 st shift positions with a temp to hire opportunities, with starting pay rates of $14.97, plus overtime! , For instant consideration for these Sewing Machine Operator Jobs, Apply Now!
. This position is responsible for producing sewn materials for use with Laminated Mattress products
• Will safely and efficiently operate single -needle over lock machines in a stand-up sewing position.
• Will sew cut fabric parts together to specifications.
• Will affix all required law labels and warning labels.
• Will verify quality of material and identify fabric flaws and sewing flaws.
• Must be able to identify machine problems.
• Assist the line in making changeovers and will clean machines and work areas.
• Must also assist in preventative maintenance.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others including coworkers, management and maintenance staff.
• Be team oriented.
• Dependability is a must.
• Be quality minded while sewing cording and zippers onto mattress covers.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree Preferred.
• 6+ months of previous Industrial Sewing Experience is required, Stand-up preferred
• Must be able to use computerized equipment in day to day operations and have computer knowledge.
• Operate Single needle and over lock machines
• Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs
• Able to stand for up to 10 hours per day
• Vision abilities which may include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral and depth perception, and ability to focus
• Prolonged gripping of an item/tool up to 50 lbs
The starting pay rate for Sewing Machine Operator Jobs is $14.97, plus overtime as needed.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Sewing Machine Operator Jobs in Elkhart, IN!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs