Aerotek Machine Operator in FRANKLIN, Indiana
Machine Operators will be responsible for the daily job duties below:
• Observe machine operation to detect defects.
• Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and make adjustments to machines as necessary.
• Inspect product for defects, and measure product to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, and other measuring instruments.
• Review standard operating procedures and job orders to determine appropriate product specifications and work instructions.
• Be able to fill out and complete daily inspection check sheets, end of shift logs with detailed communication of production and scrap.
This is a large facility and have a machine shop across the street as well. The machine operators will be in the main building. The machines are unique to this company and are very long. One machine is the length of the building. The product goes in the machine and hits multiple touch points throughout the machine and stops at different phases. They are making balls and roller bearings for automotive. They will have a couple operators on a line but operating different phases of the process.
Machine operation, machine operating, machine operator, Blueprint, General labor, Assembly, Inspection, Hand tool, production, general production worker, production worker, manufacturing, General production
Top Skills Details:
attention to detail
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
HSD/GED is required
6+ months of machine operating experience
production and/or manufacturing experience
attention to detail (will be checking quality of parts on machine)
ability to stand for long hours
good/strong job tenure- this is a direct placement
Text Joel at 317-662-4111
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs