Parker Hannifin Corporation Tugger in Goshen, Indiana
IN-Goshen, United States
Group: Eng Materials Group N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 6018-1A
< Return to Search Results
Department Marketing Statement
Founded in 1918, Parker Hannifin Corporation is an $11 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
• Perform job duties as outlined in Tugger Standard Work and Kanban Card System.
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment by following 5S and safety procedures.
• Correct or report discrepancies or changes in Work Instructions and Standard Work to the Supervisor or Production Control Department.
• Use Forklift to access materials from warehouse.
• Use Tugger vehicle to deliver material throughout plant.
• Be able to perform battery changes on Tugger vehicle when needed.
• Ability to use computer to access work instructions and generate labels.
• Understand and follow FIFO.
• Other associated responsibilities as assigned.
• Work effectively with all team members to provide a continuous flow of material and information throughout the production system.
• Perform all aspects of warehousing, which may include, but is not limited to, counting, weighting, packaging, labeling, loading, unloading, storing, organization of product, materials or other items.
• Actively participate in team meetings to solve problems and perform all assigned tasks to your best ability.
• Must successfully complete all training programs associated with plant operations or OSHA regulations.
• Must have or obtain fork lift driver’s license.
• Mixing Warehouse Operator back up
• Backup Mixing Operator
High School Diploma or GED preferred, successfully completing drug screen and background checks.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule
This position is considered 2nd shift from 1:45pm to 9:45pm. Starting pay is $15.85.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf
How To Apply
An applicant applies for a specific position at www.parker.com/careers