Honeywell Sr. Account Manager in Indiana
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for attaining assigned orders and revenue targets in an assigned region, manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for Honeywell Smart Energy and be a critical part of a valuable resource to meet orders and revenue goals.
· Build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate solutions
· Define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives
· Identify opportunities and build credibility with customers, utilize your product and industry knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
· Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships
· Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
· Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere sales organization
· Track and keep current, all opportunities and customer information in SalesForce.com system
· Up to 70% travel within the region with travel starting for period of up to one week post Covid-19
YOU MUST HAVE:
· 5+ years’ experience in the utility industry selling solutions to utilities, SCADA, energy efficiency, demand response solution sales, telecom, other utility/utility facing occupations, software sales and solution delivery, to include knowledge of utility market segments IOU, municipality, cooperative.
· Bachelor's degree with a technical focus.
· 5+ years’ experience with SalesForce or other CRM tools
· Experience selling a complex technical solution including software, RF communications equipment, electric, water, gas metering technology, smart grid and smart communicating edge devices.
· Member of electric, water, or gas utility associations, EEI, APPA, AWWA, Smart Grid associations.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs