Cardinal Health Associate II, Warehouse Operations (First Shift) in Indianapolis, Indiana
Warehouse Operations Associate
Schedule: First Shift - Monday through Friday - 4:00 AM to 12:30 PM
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on time order delivery.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
• Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
• Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
• Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
• Ability to lift 30+ pounds
• Comfort with heights up to 30 feet
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to follow direction and change priorities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems, a plus
• High School Diploma/GED a plus
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support you and your family’s health and well-being:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Paid time off plan
• Health savings account (HSA)
• 401k savings plan
• Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Work-Life resources
• Paid parental leave
• Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs