Robert Half International Brand Experience Manager in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
OfficeTeam is looking for a Brand Experience Manager on the Northwest side of Indianapolis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and will be expected to work closely with the marketing and business executive teams. This individual must possess a wide range of marketing skills with experience in traditional and digital marketing, content and communications. The ability to work on cross functional teams to drive business results is crucial to the success of this highly visible role.
- Plan and manage all sales, marketing and brand events, including travel/accommodations, space planning, asset production, ambassador training and retailer activations
- Plan and manage sponsorship activations including local, national and global brand partnerships and associated events.
- Produce and present events/sponsorship plans and recaps, focused on ROI, analytics and metrics
- Work collaboratively in order to balance the needs of diverse internal and external audiences
- Meet deadlines and work within budgets with a focus on projects goals
- Manage large budgets effectively
Preferred Education and Experience * Bachelor?s degree in Marketing * 3-5 years? experience in brand events marketing required
Desired Skills: * Must be highly organized, detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask * Excellent communication and presentation skills a must
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $24.03 to $26.44 per hour
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Date Posted: December 10, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
Job Reference: 01430-0010760434
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative