Community Health Network Certified Coder in Indianapolis, Indiana
Administrative & General Support
Billing & Coding
Revenue Cycle-Physician Billng
Castleway / Castleton Office Park
Indianapolis, IN 46250
8:00am - 4:30pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Physician Billing team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Certified Coder codes and abstracts inpatient or outpatient hospital, ambulatory surgery centers, or professional services, using software and coding books, as appropriate for current work assignment.
Your exceptional skills
• Expertise in oral and written communication skills to clarify and discuss coding issues with physicians and/or peers
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention for detail and strong organizational skills
• Medical terminology and coding
• Ability to use web based and computer applications
• Takes initiative in performing additional tasks
Your exceptional qualifications
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification from the AAPC required
• Successful completion of an accredited coding program, including medical terminology, anatomy and physiology is preferred
• Two years coding experience is preferred
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs