Thompson Thrift Development Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Watermark Residential is seeking to hire a Full-Time Development Manager to work out of our corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Development Manager, you will manage all aspects of Watermark Projects, from purchase agreement up to construction handover, including preliminary design/site planning, due diligence, entitlement and permitting.
As the Development Manager, you will also Assist the VP of Development with Seller and Legal coordination, assist with cost sharing agreements, prepare at-risks, and review ALTA survey and plats with legal team.
Other responsibilities of the Development Manager are listed below:
• Prepare entitlement and permitting schedules • Assist in preparation of entitlement materials • Run technical review meetings with consultants • Present projects at municipal pre-app meetings • Review and confirm impact fees
• Gather and review consultant proposals • Manage the budget detail for costs in the proforma • Coordinate Owner comments with the design team and consultants
Internal Team Coordination
• Manage and approve invoices • Review due diligence reports • Run internal meetings and track tasks to budget, time • Produce At-Risk schedules to request dollars to move forward
• Attend meetings with Thompson Thrift Construction • Work with Owner's Reps and TTC to increase understanding of project scope • Review TTC proposals to understand scope and cost • Review costs with Director to make sure proforma reflects current information
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field. • Two+ years of experience in a Residential Project Management position.
• Computer literate with experience in MS Word & Excel. • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects. • Excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills. • Detail oriented, purpose driven. • Able to set and meet deadlines.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?