Robert Half International Family Engagaement Coordinator in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Robert Half OfficeTeam is searching for a Family Engagement Coordinator to support a great non-profit organization in the Indianapolis area. This person would be responsible for qualifying and developing leads in support of organizational targets and metrics. They will partner with the Family Engagement Specialist to qualify leads, manage current and projected openings, and ensure families are supported through the enrollment process. This is a REMOTE opportunity.
• Develop and manage an ongoing pipeline of demand for Learning programs, and related partnership
• Support and shepherd interested families through the enrollment process including: exploring family needs and preferences, liaising between families and center teams to facilitate tours, addressing questions or concerns, qualifying families for financial assistance opportunities and securing enrollment forms
• Inform and support campaign and lead generation efforts (advertisements, incentives, partnerships, etc.) to address enrollment targets and/or hard-to-fill openings
• Conduct standard follow-up with lost opportunities and dis-enrollments to recover and/or identify opportunities for improvement; analyze data and share insights across the organization
• Provide routine updates to marketing leadership, senior leadership, center leadership on pipeline health and projections, lead quality and conversions, pending and lost opportunities and disenrollment trends
• Prior experience in retail or sales role preferred
• Track record of success and outcomes in high-paced, results-oriented environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to adapt engagement and communication style and approach to varying family audiences and stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Good technical skills and working knowledge of CRM and dashboard/analytic tools
• Ability to communicate timely, accurate and useful reports and information to senior leaders, functional leaders and other stakeholders
• Ability to analyze data, interpret strategic opportunities from facts and share with key organizational stakeholders
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01400-0011584638
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs