Signature Flight Support Line Service Technician Full Time in Indianapolis, Indiana
We Service Private Jets! * * Training Provided!
_SUMMARY_ Performs a variety of duties related to providing requested services to general aviation aircraft, crews and passengers.
_JOB DESCRIPTION_ * Understanding and complying with operational, safety, and customer service requirements * Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area. * Provide lavatory and water service as requested. * Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested. * Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required. * Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed. * Assist with wing-walking duties as required. * Assisting Customer Service Representatives as needed * Other operational duties as requested
_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS_ The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Safely and accurately conducting flight line operations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Reporting to work as scheduled
- Maintaining a safe and secure ramp
- Preventive maintenance
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Requires frequent walking
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Excellent vision and coordination to move or direct aircraft
- Requires medium to heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete the Company’s training programs.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Title: Line Service Technician Full Time
Location: Indiana-Indianapolis-Indianapolis International Airport
Requisition ID: 39237