Indiana University Health Orr Fellowship Employee in Indianapolis, Indiana
Fellows are hired as full-time, salaried employees with IUH for two years. In addition to each Fellow's IUH commitment, fellows develop business and entrepreneurial skills through the Orr Fellowship curriculum. Throughout the course of the fellowship, participants will be given assignments in various parts of the business.
• Requires Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
• Requires excellent interpersonal; communication and presentation skills.
• Requires ability to develop strong collaborative relationship with team members and management.
• Requires ability to analyze problems and opportunities for improvement.
• Requires critical thinking skills and ability to track and perform multiple tasks.
• Requires ability to synthesize information and data from various sources.
• Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives. REQNUMBER: 305931