Indiana University Health Project Coordinator - Organizational Effectiveness in Indianapolis, Indiana
Provides project management support to leaders and team members on organization effectiveness initiatives to drive positive team member experiences. Assists with and supports team planning, execution, monitoring progress, and delivering end results. Collaborates across teams to ensure alignment. Assesses situations, gathers appropriate information and input, and makes recommendations to leaders. Ensure quality customer service and professional representation of the team and the department.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience required.
• Clinical license and/or other certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
• 0-3 years of experience is required.
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment a plus.
• Experience exhibiting professional judgment and diplomacy in handling unexpected problems and frequent interruptions is required.
• Requires basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). REQNUMBER: 303653