Cornerstone onDemand Service Delivery Advisor (United States) in Indianapolis, Indiana
We're looking for a
Service Delivery Advisor (United States)
Cornerstone is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) Talent Management solutions for managing global businesses. As a CSOD Service Delivery Advisor for our Professional Services organization, you will be responsible for strategy, management, and execution of all Professional Services business development activities. You will be a key team member of the CSOD Services team serving as a deployment expert, working alongside the CSOD Account Executives, driving Cornerstone Subscription sales.
You'll use your experience with Consulting sales and delivery to help prospects put together their plan for a successful project, including resources, timeline, and costs. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position CSOD SaaS Solutions. You will work closely with CSOD Service Partners to help them plan successful projects and grow their business. If you have a stellar Consulting delivery and sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, this CSOD BDM role is right for you!
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Cornerstone Solutions and Professional Services.
- Present CSOD Customer Services Overview to all prospects in your area.
- Work with the sales team to determine Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with CSOD Service Partners.
- Conduct services discovery session and validate services scope (SOW sign off).
- Assess project team training needs for prospects.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Mentor new services team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Team player, with self-starter attitude.
- Great presentation skills while participating in a fast-paced, complex product and services sales cycle.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS architecture.
- Have Talent-Software Delivery Experience.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resources enterprise application space.
- 8+ years of experience in Consulting Delivery and Sales in an enterprise-class customer environment, and experience with SaaS is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is a plus.
- Up to 50% travel.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.