Master Brand Cabinets Inc Scheduling Specialist in Jasper, Indiana
This position will optimize customer delivery routing across multiple transportation modes while considering on-time delivery plant capacity and total cost utilizing Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and other systems.
- Create daily routes that optimize customer on time delivery plant capacity and result in lowest total cost
- Timely execution & release of routing decisions resulting in on-time delivery
- Parameter setup & maintenance in OTM and other systems
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools to identify opportunities and implement solutions
- Diagnose and resolve system issues including connectivity and dependency
- Drive continuous total cost improvement initiatives to meet company goals.
- Maintain effective communication between manufacturing operations and customer service
- Customer focus; builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Manages complexity; acquires data from multiple and diverse sources to uncover root causes while evaluating pros and cons
- Decision Quality; makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information
- Manages ambiguity; deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change effectively dealing with risk and problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Nimble learning; learns quickly taking on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and learns from failures
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Optimizes work processes; creates efficient workflow and seeks ways to improve processes
- Drives result; consistently achieve results even under tough circumstances
Education & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in TMS including parameter setup
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Business or related field strongly preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Outlook Excel Powerpoint etc.).
- Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred.
Position reports to Manager Scheduling Optimization
Category: Supply Chain Group