Indiana University Health Technologist-Ultrasound (Arnett Physicians, Womens Health - Community) in Lafayette, Indiana
We are looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and significant work for the good of every patient. We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day.
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you!
Performs ultrasound procedures for radiological diagnosis, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
RDMS OBGYN certified, if not currently, will need to be within 6 months after hire.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) required.
• May be required to be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health if applicable.