Goddard School Lead Toddler Teacher in Lawrence Township, Indiana
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits Available
- Flexible Schedules Available
- Dedicated Paid Professional Training Days The Goddard School, a leader in early childhood education, continues to set the standard for excellence! We are looking for a dynamic Lead Toddler Teacher for our NAEYC accredited school in Lawrence Township, near Geist Reservoir.
A Lead Toddler Teacher at the Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. Additionally, a Toddler Teacher is responsible for working together with a Co-Teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty. A Toddler Teacher’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment.
- Advance children’s physical and intellectual competence.
- Support each child’s social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and effective family relations.
- Ensure an effective program, responsive to children’s needs.
Maintain professional commitment at all times. All candidates who wish to be considered for the position of Toddler Teacher must meet the following criteria:
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a CDA
- Prior Classroom Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills The Goddard School offers very competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications. For immediate consideration, please kindly respond. We look forward to welcoming you to our Goddard Family.