Red Robin Hourly Restaurant Manager in Mishawaka, Indiana
Red Robin is taking extra measures to keep our Team Members safe during this time.
We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfectant standards (Our restaurants are extra squeaky clean!), practice social distancing (every shift, every role), and require Team Members to wear face masks.
Our health policy ensures that Team Members can take the time they need to be well.
We are ramping up opening our dining rooms and are staying plenty busy with to-go and catering.
Apply today to join our team to help Guests build everlasting memories, around their tables and ours!
Hourly Restaurant Manager - Start at $18.40 per hour!
This position offers 40 hours per week, and is part of the restaurant leadership team!
Candidates and current Team Members who demonstrate leadership characteristics may be selected by exempt management for the Associate Manager position. Under the direct supervision of exempt management, Associate Managers are responsible for various management responsibilities required for the operation of the restaurant. This position will generally work independently and be responsible for opening and/or closing the restaurant. However, Associate Managers occasionally be scheduled to work during periods that overlap with exempt management personnel as business needs dictate. Associate Managers may only work in this position and are guaranteed to be scheduled for at least 32 hours per week.
• Effectively and efficiently support restaurant operations by following the standards and best practices of the Company to ensure Guest satisfaction and profit maximization
• Support and lead assigned day to day operations during scheduled shifts including guided decision making, Team Member support, Guest interactions, inspection of product quality and restaurant cleanliness • Support the achievement of sales, labor, and cost objectives by executing against established plans in these areas. This includes scheduling TMs, ordering, and receiving goods and services
• Complete all record keeping and administrative tasks related to opening, operating, and closing the restaurant as directed by the General Manager
• Positively impact revenue through direct interactions with Guests to further a positive Guest experience and promptly resolve Guest concerns, as appropriate
• Role models and supports Red Robin’s B.U.R.G.E.R Values
• Encourage Team Member satisfaction of regulatory obligations, state & federal laws, liquor license requirements, local health and safety codes, Company safety and security policies, and meal/break period laws during assigned shifts through Team Member coaching and education
• Assist Team Members’ adherence to Company cash handling and payment processing procedures
• Set an example for other Team Members by emulating consistent compliance with all Company standards and policies including the Code of Conduct, Attendance and Appearance standards
• Encourage and teach Team Members to provide world class Guest experiences
• Protect Company assets and identify for management action situations that create potential organizational risks
• Lifting- up to 10lbs frequently, up to 50lbs occasionally, up to 100lbs infrequently. Lifting overhead frequently.
• Exposed to cleaning chemicals. • Color and depth perception required for vision. Needs both near and far vision.
• Twists and reaches occasionally. Grasps objects to move or manipulate them frequently.
• Stands and walks constantly.
• Listen to and comprehends instructions from Guests and coworkers over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly.
• Frequent hand washing required.
• Performs all FOH/ HOH functions including food preparation, cooking, cleaning, serving and greeting Guests. Performing these functions will comprise a minimum of 50% of the Associate Manager’s working hours.
• Other duties as assigned by exempt management personnel
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum of 1 year full service restaurant supervisory experience preferred
• Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
• Business maturity and an ability to effectively supervise peers
• High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
• Passion for the business and compassion for people
• Highly energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented and dependable
• Good oral and written communication skills, and outstanding leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
• Basic personal computer literacy
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation required
• Serv Safe Certified preferred
Computer, calculator, copy machine, printer, desk supplies, cash drawers Food product and cooking equipment
Typical restaurant environment, heat and a/c, cold in freezer and walk in refrigerator
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Company: Red Robin
Req Number: 20210408.R-015982
Updated: Wed Apr 14 02:56:25 GMT 2021
- Red Robin Jobs