Lowe's FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day in Mooresville, Indiana
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Lead, this means:
• Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup, delivery, and installer pickup.
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Fulfillment Lead spends most of his/her time checking, managing, and fulfilling orders. These orders consist of online, pick up later, delivery, install and pro. As Fulfillment Lead, he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the Fulfillment Associates. This associate also assists by making recommendations to solve issues and by prioritizing work to meet customer needs.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We\'re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
• 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
• 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail store.
• 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
• 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees.
• 1 year of experience in a customer service or product fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs