Honeywell Product Development Engineer in Muncie, Indiana
Product Development Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Use your knowledge of engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell Process Solutions- Thermal Solutions group in Muncie, IN, deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work in a team environment and maintain compliance to a structured product development process with accurate planning and execution. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of industrial burner products by designing, testing and/or validating products/ processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs. Understand and be proficient in the use of engineering documentation, change processes and business systems
Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
35 Product development
15 Customer interaction
15 Report generation
35 Collaborate with cross-functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Field, Engineering Technology or Physical Sciences (Chemistry or Physics)
- Some experience with industrial products and applications
- Some experience developing combustion products and/or burners, preferred
- Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
- Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD28167
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 201 E 18th St, Muncie, IN 47302 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.