Aerotek Field Technician in Newburgh, Indiana
Aerotek has openings for field technicians in the Indianapolis area! $17/hr with medical, dental, and vision benefits!
· Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities of job sites on emergency response spills
· Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup
· Cleanup tools and equipment
· Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
· Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
· Must be comfortable with Outdoor and Indoor working situations
· Must have OWN reliable transportation
· Shift- 7:00am- 4:00pm/ Days can start earlier on case of an emergency call.
· $17/hr ($25.50- $28.50 OT)
· WEEKLY PAY
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs