Honeywell Sr Manufacturing Director in South Bend, Indiana
Sr Manufacturing Director
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead a dynamic organization, supporting the manufacturing of Honeywell's world class innovative products at the South Bend site. You will leverage your extensive manufacturing experience and leadership skills to lead some of the world's most talented manufacturing organizations. You will use your advanced leadership abilities to drive safety, productivity, and exceptional quality across Honeywell Aerospace production facilities. You will develop strategy, hold teams accountable and drive continuous improvement to deliver high impact business results.
- Motivate employees to deliver on world class health, safety and environmental performance every day
- Leverage your leadership skills to improve quality and productivity for a fortune 100 company
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
25 Strategy development
30 Financial Oversight and Reporting
15 Lead productivity improvement projects
15 Drive culture of continuous improvement
15 Ensure operations execution
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business
- Advanced degree in manufacturing or business
- Extensive manufacturing knowledge
- Extensive leadership experience
- Proven track record leading manufacturing teams to successful product delivery
- Background in SixSigma/ Lean
- Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
- Ability to make sound and timely judgments in ambiguous environment
- Track record of improving quality, delivery and cost performance
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD24564
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3520 Westmoor St, South Bend, IN 46628-1373 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.